Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thanks for the comments on Evan's pics. I was blown away at how GROWN UP he looks in them!! That, and the fact that he looks even MORE like dh now than he did! I am so amazed by him, and there are time when I look at him and I still can't believe he is MINE. Unbelieveable.

------------------

I need some help here. I am treading into uncharted territory now when it comes to ttc. I bought my first box of OPK's. I can't decide when to start using them, and what time of day. Any advise? I am on cd 9 today. Of course dh works overnight tonight and tomorrow night, and then next week, if I am remembering right, works ALL days. Please, God, let this be the month. Please.

3 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Do it at the same time every day - I do it around seven in the evening, because I know I'll be home. Do NOT use FMU. I used First Response and couldn't read them. Now I use Clear-whatever (blue box) and they're easy to read. I usually O on CD15 and so I start on CD11. I was a wreck the first month (probably because I couldn't decipher the damn things), but now it's easy. peeonastick.com has more info if you need it.

And I hope this is the month too.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger SWH said...

I just bought my first box yesterday. I got the clear blue ones. I'm on cd6, but will probably start peeing on sticks on cd 12 or 13. Good luck! (sorry no advice since i'm new to them)

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Shinny said...

If you follow the Sperm Meets Egg Plan, you can email me and I can send you the link or just search for those words, it says start peeing on the stick and doing the nasty starting day 10, every other day do the deed and keep peeing on the sticks.
The ones I had, can't even remember the brand, said you had to hold your pee for at least 2 hours but 4 preferably. Yeah right, I pee every hour and I am not even pregnant yet. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home