Sunday, March 12, 2006

So last night after dh went to bed, I had a few moments of total panic. I was sitting here thinking about how I REALLY should have gone to bed with him. I was SURE that I was missing our chance to get pg this cycle, and that I was really screwing up. I thought for sure I would wake up this morning with a temp drop, but it actually went UP. Who knows, maybe we actually timed things right this month. It's just hard to tell with all of those missing temps. It's just weird though, because I have never ever had to TRY to get pg. This is all just so new to me.

Dh went back to work today, so Evan and I went to the park with 2 women from a playgroup I am joining. They are both Navy wives, and both have more than one child (one has 3 kids, and the other has 4 boys). We went to a park that we had never been to. It was actually pretty nice. Evan took off the second we got there. It just amazes me how independent he is all of a sudden. He hung out with the older kids (one was 13 and one was about 10 I think) and kept up with them. He grabbed one of the boys and made him go down the slide with him. Later, I saw him up on a part of the "fort" (about 6 feet tall) but I noticed one of the older kids was with him, and he had been up there already, so I didn't worry about it. Well a minute later, I see that same older kid come off of the bottom of the slide, and run off. I looked up to see Evan sitting at the top of the slide. I knew what was coming, but there was no way I could get over there in time, so I just watched. The slide was covered, but I could see the bottom. I saw Evan's little feet hit the ground, and then he ran off too, just as happy as he could be. How did my baby boy get SO big? It blows my mind. I am totally in awe. Thank God he didn't get hurt on that slide.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

Let me share too much information with you. December, Steve and I managed one night. That's it. But it still worked. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home