Saturday, March 11, 2006

Things are finally settling back to normal here. Dh goes back to work tomorrow. He's been on leave for 12 days, so it's actually going to be weird having him gone. Evan and I have plans to meet a friend at the park for a picnic since it's supposed to be 80 degrees, so we will have something to occupy ourselves.
Dh's time off was nice. We had lots of time to play around. Friday we went outlet shopping, and I think I got enough clothes for Evan to last him through the summer. I FINALLY managed to find some jeans that fit me. I have been looking for months for some jeans, but just can't find anything that fits me right since I have had kids. I gained 70lbs with Caleb (was diagnosed with Preeclampsia while in labor, so I am sure that had something to do with it, but other than that, I was a pig) and I gained 50lbs with Evan, so needless to say, things are not back to the way they were. That's ok, but they dont really make clothes to fit PEOPLE, so it can be really frustrating. I managed to get 2 pairs of jeans at the Tommy Hilfiger outlet though, and honestly, I was giddy. Of course, the whole time I am buying them, I keep thinking to myself, what if I get pg NOW? I will have just wasted money on jeans I will get to wear for 3 months, tops.
It's really starting to get to me lately that I am not pg yet. I mean REALLY. It seemed like everyone at the outlets was pg (including the woman at the Tommy outlet, and she looked like she was about 9 months pg, and wearing regular Tommy jeans. Needless to say, I hated her MORE.) I hate these pg women. I know that's wrong. I really do, but I can't help it. I know I don't know their stories. They could have all been through horrible losses, or infertility, but since I cant tell, I hate them anyway.
I was talking to my best friend the other night, and she started again asking me when I was going to have a little girl for her. She is single, and ADORES kids, so she spoils mine. I tried to explain to her yet again that we are TRYING. Her response? "Stop charting, and just have fun. Don't stress about it so much." Gee, thanks. She has been so amazingly supportive when it comes to Caleb, but she just really has no clue when it comes to ttc. I just really hope we get pg this month, but I am not so sure if it's going to happen. My chart isn't much to go on. I honestly don't even know what cd I am on right now. I just can't deal with the disappointment right now.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I hate pregnant women too. And I hate your friend. Put the fucking shoe on the other foot and see how she'd like it.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger kate said...

Hum....maybe you should have bought yourself MORE clothes...expensive thin clothes...Murphy's law, you know?

I am sorry your friend is so without a clue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home