Monday, March 20, 2006

BFN.........again

I have been doing really well with not testing. I didn't even HAVE any HPT's for the last 4 cycles or so. But today, on the way back from Evan's Dr. appointment, I stopped at Walgreens. I felt like I really needed to test. I was actually hopeful. What the fuck was I thinking??

I think we may take April off. I haven't talked to dh about it, but I just think I might need to take a break. I don't know. It could all change once af has come and gone. I am going to look into getting an appointment with my primary care dr, and see where it goes from there. I guess if I knew what to expect, it would make that phone call to make an appointment SO much easier. I probably would have made that call by now.

Evan had his 2 year check up today, and it went pretty well. He has finally started gaining weight and is up to 27.5lbs, and 34.5 inches tall. I can't believe how big my baby boy has gotten.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger kate said...

((((((hugs)))))) i'm sorry....are you sure it isn't too early yet though?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger SWH said...

Sorry about the BFN... And i'll second Kate... Is it too early?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home