Thursday, June 15, 2006

On a Positive Note.......Or Maybe Not

I am trying my hardest NOT to freak out at this point. Really, I AM trying. It just doesn't seem to be working. My boobs have been really, extremely sore for the last week at least, and now today, they aren't. There is a LITTLE soreness, but nothing at all like it was. I am so scared that this pg is going to be over before I even know it. I am supposed to call Monday to get my first ob appointment set up. God I hope they can get me in soon. God, please let us keep this baby.

------------

Dh took my van to get inspected this morning. We didn't have inspections in SC, so honestly, neither one of us really know what will cause a vehicle to pass or fail. Both of our vehicles are relatively new (his is a 2004 and mine a 2005) but the issue is, when I went to SC last time, a rock hit my windsheild and cracked it. My brother told me that it most likely wouldn't pass an inspection, and he was right. Dh just took it, and they said they couldn't pass it. So we called the insurance company, and guess what? In the state of VA, insurance does not cover auto glass. (in SC it's covered with no deductable) IF they can repair the crack, it will be $45. If NOT, $230. Peachy. Luckily, the in laws are coming up next week.

3 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger kate said...

I don't know how to stop from freaking out...you know early pg symptoms are notoriously finicky...i am thinking of you and the little bub!

I hate inspections, it is always some $200 thing that 'needs' to be fixed, ugh.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I'm sorry that you're freaking out...hopefully here pretty soon, I'll be right there with 'ya!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Yes, please, God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home