Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I thought I would come and give a little update since it seems that I still have at least one reader out there. I kind of thought that everyone had given up on me by now. I haven't really posted because honestly, there just isn't anything to post about. I've managed to stay somewhat sane lately as far as the pregnancy goes, but I think alot of that has to do with the daily use of the doppler (nope, I didn't send it back like I said I was going to). I had to reschedule my next dr appointment because dh had to work on Oct 30 (the original date). When I called I found out that that was the only day that week that my dr would be there. Since HE was the one that said he would do a quickie u/s at my next appointment, I really had no choice but to change it to the following week. So my next appointment ended up being Nov. 6 (*5* weeks after my last appointment.) I really have the feeling that we still aren't going to be able to find out the gender, but it's definately worth a shot. And of course it's not like I am going to turn down another u/s!!

So see, there really isn't much to say. I think I like it that way!

7 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger Treggles said...

That means you next ultrasound is the same day as ours. The difference is we don't want to find out the sex. I still think that should wait till the birth, but then I'm a bit old fashioned like that.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Kathy McC said...

Not much to say is good!! I have been thinking of you.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

I'm still reading! I'm just bad about posting. I'm glad that everything is going OKAY! Boring is good!!!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger delphi said...

No news is good news, right?

I am certainly still reading. I hope that your doctor can find out the gender for you - I know it allows me to feel more connected with the Babe to know what gender s/he is (no, I am still not telling...).

Love and hugs.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I'm still here! :)

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger kate said...

you've got more than ONE lol...and i do love these boring updates.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Rosepetal said...

I've just started reading and have now back-read quite a lot of your blog. I'm sorry Caleb isn't here with you. I'm wishing you a peaceful pregnancy with a happy happy ending.

As I back-read, I found the story of I.M. gripping and couldn't stop reading until she had dropped out of the picture!

best wishes
Rosepetal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home