Saturday, May 14, 2005

Oh Yay! A night out

Ok so I am absolutely exhausted today. Not sure why, I guess it's just one of those days where it's hard to get motivated to do anything. And why is it that a kid can go to bed at 11 and be up by 7:30 when his usual bedtime is 8:30? We went to dh's cousin's apartment last night to eat, and of course we get there and find out a few other people are coming. It turned out to be 10 other people by the way. And only one of them was a girl. None of them were married, and sure didn't have kids. In fact, there were at least 2 that were "almost" 21. (And YES, these are the people responsible for defending our country!! They were ALL Sailors!) So while dh and all the others had a great time (I think every person that came over brought a case of beer) I spent the night trying to keep Evan's finger's out of light sockets (while at least one person said to let him do it and he would learn his lesson) and keep people from letting him try beer. Why is it that people have no respect for what a parent wants for their child? So anyway after saying over and over that we needed to get Evan to bed, we finally left at 10:30. Poor Evan was EXHAUSTED.

I really need friends with kids. Or at least the desire to HAVE kids. Hanging out with all those single people is just no fun for me. Too much work!

Total change of subject, I really need to figure out how to add links to the side of my blog. I have tried to figure it out, but it just makes no sence to me. I am reading some really interesting blogs, and wanted to add them here. Guess I will play with it tonite while dh is working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home