Sunday, May 22, 2005

Ok so I can Admit When I am Wrong......

And I was wrong about the playgroup. I finally got the "welcome to the group" email today along with a nice surprise. One of the moms lost her first daughter. I know it sounds HORRIBLE of me to say it's a nice surprise, but let's face it, if you have lost a child before, finding another mom that has been there is a GOD SEND. She emailed me privately and Evan is the same age as one of her kids. Problem is she also has a boy....about Caleb's age. I might be ok with it, but then again I might not. But I am going to AT LEAST email her back. The mommy group had a group chat tonite, so I went in the chatroom to see what they were like. I felt OLD. Most of these girls are in their very early 20's, but they are also mostly military wives. I just don't know where the hell I fit in. (Jill, you didn't step out of line AT ALL, I totally appreciate it, and I am going to check that link out in a little while!)

I had a sort of break down today I guess. Billy was out LATE last night. I went to bed at 1 am and he was still not home so of course I was mad so it took quite some time to fall asleep. I have no idea how late he got here, but I do know I never heard a sound and he even came to bed. When he finally woke up I had to hear "why are you mad at me?" I just couldn't deal with it. I told him that I honestly didn't care if he went out "for a little while" like he said, but I was not ok with him staying out all night while I stay here and take care of Evan. DON'T get me wrong, I LOVE taking care of Evan, I wouldn't have it ANY other way, but it's ALL I do. I don't get any socialization. Not even at work since I am a SAHM. All I do is take care of Evan, do laundry, dishes, etc. It gets old. So we talked about how he comes home and just sits on the couch and how he just doesn't seem to be involved anymore. He claims he is going to try to make things better. We'll see.........

I guess I need to go clean...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home