Saturday, May 14, 2005

Pennies from Heaven

"A Penny From Heaven"

I found a penny todayJust laying on the groundBut it's not just a pennyThis little coin I've found.Found pennies come from HeavenThat's what my Grandpa told me,He said, "Angels toss them down."Oh, how I loved that story.He said, "When an angel misses youThey toss a penny down,Sometimes just to cheer you upTo make a smile out of your frown."So don't pass by that pennyWhen you're feeling blue,It may be a penny from HeavenThat an Angel tossed to you.
- Author Unknown -

So today I went to get in my car to get something to eat, and there was a penny. I couldn't help but smile. Maybe I am crazy for taking things like that as a sign, but I do. Sometimes it am bothered because it seems like Caleb doesn't come ENOUGH. But then what IS enough? I think he has sent me a sign, but then I immediately rationalize it and say to myself that I am reading too much into it, etc. But today I just took it as it was, a penny from heaven. My boy knows when I need him most.

I found some scrapbook stuff on ebay today for him. I can't remember right this second what it said now, something like God's chosen one or somthing like that. I went ahead and got it. I am not totally sure if it's what I am looking for, but we will see when it gets here. Dh is working tonite, so I really SHOULD drag out the albums and try to work on them. I am so far behind on Evan's that I don't know how to begin. I have a year's worth of pics and not one of them is in the album. To be totally honest, I am not sure where all the pics are. Things are still not right after the move. Maybe one day we will be organized, but I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home