Monday, May 23, 2005

On the verge of panic.....

So I think I am going to meet some of the girls from the play group. I said at first that I wasn't going. The meeting at the park cuts into Evan's nap time. Well wouldn't ya know it, Evan only slept 30 minutes today! So now we have all the time in the world to go. I am scared shitless. Not even really sure WHY, but I am. I keep trying to look at it one step at a time. I am taking Evan to the park, but at the same time my mind races ahead, what will I say, how will I recognize these people?? I am literally sick I am so scared. This CAN'T be normal! Evan's done with lunch, guess I should stop stalling. Let's see if I can even FIND this place. Oh God what was I thinking???

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

All normal mate....just take a deep breath and stop thinking about it. Just check where you are going on a map and drive as if you are going nowhere.

You will meet someone you were talking to and it will be ok.

They will be the group with little kids running around, looking for all the world as if they are better and more experinced mothers than you. But when you sit down with them, they will be having a bad day, a good day or will be asking each other what to do about whatever issue their kid is having right now.

I'm so pleased you are doing this and I am sure Evan won't mind being your crutch for a while;) (I HAVE done this before, see? LOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home