Friday, January 06, 2006



Sorry the picture quality is so bad, but the pics were taken with my phone. I would notice the balloon was totally still, so I would grab the camera to take a pic, and it would start moving. I would give up and put the camera down, and it would stop moving again. This has happened for all 3 birthdays.

And I don't know how weird this is, but I took a few pics of Evan at the cemetary too. He kept stealing Caleb's pinwheels and blowing them, and then he would take the paintbrush (we keep a paintbrush in the car to sweep off Caleb's stone) and brush off other baby's stones. I thought it was cute, so I took pics. Maybe I am weird, but I don't really care at this point.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Anam Cara said...

I don't think that is wierd at all!! I have pictures of my daughter at the cemetary too. What is so wrong with that? It must have been adorable, yet heartbreaking, watching Evan cleaning all the babies' stones. What a cutie. (((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home