Sunday, December 25, 2005

I have roughly a million things I should be doing right now, but here I sit. We are leaving for SC as soon as dh gets home from work in the morning. Just like Thanksgiving, I have been left to do it all. Oh, wait, dh put his jeans in a pile so I knew which ones he needed washed. Thanks, dear. There are piles of laundry on the bed, and I haven't even gotten the suitcase out. I still need to go through and pay bills that are due the first part of January. I am completely unmotivated to do ANYTHING. And I am trying not to go upstairs until I am SURE Evan is asleep.

I knew that dh working on Christmas would suck. I just didn't get HOW it would suck. Damn it was LONELY. Still IS lonely I guess. I really wish that Evan and I had gone to SC yesterday when dh left for work, and then he could join us tomorrow, but I didn't think of it until today.

We are supposed to be in SC until after Caleb's birthday, so we can go to his grave, etc. but now dh keeps saying things about possibly needing to come back sooner. He even said at one point that he would come back to VA by himself for a day to get some stuff done for school (he is going back to school to finish his degree so he can be an officer at some point) and then go back down to SC. Well, that would be fine, but I REALLY don't want to be left without the van/ carseat. I don't know what is going to happen, but I already missed being able to go to the cemetary for Christmas day, Thanksgiving day, and I will NOT miss going for Caleb's 3rd b-day. Not a chance in hell.

So if you don't hear from me in awhile, don't worry, we are just out of town. I will try to post from mom's, but for some reason, I can never manage to stay online at her house without getting booted (SLOW dial- up). If I don't get to see you all, I wish you all a HAPPY New Year!!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Catherine said...

I'm sorry Christmas was so hard. I hope you have a peaceful and relatively enjoyable vacation. If I don't "see you" before then, I hope Caleb's birthday brings loving memories that make you smile.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger SWH said...

Sorry to hear christmas was not the best. I hope your trip to SC goes better. I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm hoping you are doing well for new years.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home