Wednesday, November 08, 2006

25 week update

Nothing exciting to report here. (Boring is good though!) I had my ob appointment on Monday. Just the typical tummy check, urine check, weight, blood pressure. Nothing special. Everything is looking good (well, we aren't discussing weight gain here....) I reminded the dr that he promised a quickie u/s to try to find out the gender, and he had no problems doing that for us. I really think I like this dr alot. He did the u/s, and once again, this baby REFUSES to cooperate!!! We still don't know what we are having!! It was nice to get to see the baby though, and hear the dr saying that the baby looks great. He says he would GUESS girl, (which is the same thing the u/s tech said at 20w) but he just could not get a good shot. He said he would try again at a later time if we wanted, so maybe we will find out, but I doubt it. I will definately get him to try though so I can get another peek at the babe.

I meant to ask him about NST's and inducing, but Evan was with us, and it's hard to think straight with a 2 year old running all over the office filled with VERY expensive medical equipment! I asked the dr I first saw at that practice about NST's and he had no problem doing them, and he saw nothing wrong with inducing, but he is not technically my dr. My dr is the one that did the u/s on Monday. I feel like he will be more than willing to do both, but I need to be absolutely sure. And of course my next appointment is with a different dr, so most likely I wont get to find anything out then either.

Next appointment is in 3 weeks for the Glucose tolerance test. Yay.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Roxanne said...

I know you're bloggy mad at me, but I'm glad the ultrasound went well!

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill,

Good to see that everythings running smoothly. It looks like we both have babies that like to hide from the ultrasound! Ours wouldn't let the Sonographer get a good enough look at its heart on Monday so we, too, have a return visit next week.

We don't want to know the sex, though, so he/she can hide that area as much as it likes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home