Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So much for being positive

My ob's office called this morning. Yep, you guessed it. I failed the 1 hour GTT. I'm irritated because it took them a WEEK to call. I figured since I had heard nothing by now, I was in the clear. Obviously not. Anyway, I kind of thought this was going to happen. No real reason to think that, but I did. I didn't fail the one hour with my 2 boys, or even come close for that matter. So I have to go by the ob's office sometime today to get my orders and instructions, and then have to go to the lab sometime before my next appointment to do the 3 hour. Hopefully I can do it Friday morning and get it over with while dh is off of work so he can watch Evan. (there is NO way I want to bring Evan with me to a lab for *3 hours*)

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger delphi said...

It's crazy it took them so long to call... ggrrrr...

Here's hoping the 3 hour goes better...

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh that SUCKS...well, i hope you pass the 3 hour!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home